FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Adam Wysocki - No response (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185856)

lockes 07-01-2010 03:24 AM

Adam Wysocki - No response

Could someone please assist me with contacting Adam Wysocki.

I ordered and paid for 17 Ball Pythons in February 2008. Due to living in South Africa, CITES requires a number of permits to be issued. Adam was unable to obtain all the relevant permits and subsequently agreed to cancel the transaction and refund my money.

I am not getting any responses from Adam at the moment and urgently need to get hold of him to see what is going on. Unfortunately he spent the money I paid him and now he is apparently trying to sell my snakes to make the money back and then send it to me.

I have tried both his Natpet and 8Ball emails but I am not getting any responses. Is there any other way I can get hold of him?

TheDream 07-01-2010 08:56 AM

Wow, that doesn't sound like something Adam would do. I know he is nearly impossible to get ahold of and he admits that he is hard to get ahold of by email.

Do you have any paperwork, any receipts? Give us something more to go off of.

Good Luck.

Laura Fopiano 07-01-2010 09:30 AM

Maybe try his facebook?
http://www.facebook.com/?sk=ru#!/awysocki?ref=ts

deborahbroadus 07-01-2010 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lockes (Post 994266)
Could someone please assist me with contacting Adam Wysocki.

I ordered and paid for 17 Ball Pythons in February 2008. Due to living in South Africa, CITES requires a number of permits to be issued. Adam was unable to obtain all the relevant permits and subsequently agreed to cancel the transaction and refund my money.

I am not getting any responses from Adam at the moment and urgently need to get hold of him to see what is going on. Unfortunately he spent the money I paid him and now he is apparently trying to sell my snakes to make the money back and then send it to me.

I have tried both his Natpet and 8Ball emails but I am not getting any responses. Is there any other way I can get hold of him?

He also hangs out on BP.net, so I would try making a post here: www.ballpythons.net

JudyC 07-01-2010 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deborahbroadus (Post 994404)
He also hangs out on BP.net, so I would try making a post here: www.ballpythons.net

He did make a post there, quite some time ago, actually. Unfortunately, Adam hasn't been around our site in a long time.

mikeyt 07-01-2010 03:00 PM

Adam has definitely been busy as of late, and is extremely hard to get ahold of, period. I do believe that his wife is now handling alot of the animals and the business, and that she has been handling alot of his emails as well.

SERPENTS DEN 07-01-2010 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JudyC (Post 994590)
He did make a post there, quite some time ago, actually. Unfortunately, Adam hasn't been around our site in a long time.

I read about this a long time ago on BP.net and there should be NO EXCUSES why this shouldn't have been resolved. :ack2:

Keys & Kritterz 07-01-2010 04:45 PM

i agree with serpentsden if you make a mistake in a transaction and it had nothing to do with the customer being at fault, the matter should be fixed immediately. I have never done business with these people but sounds pretty shady for someone to never have time to answer emails or return phone calls. We all know everybody has sometime throughout each day to take 5 mins. and call or email

TripleMoonsExotic 07-01-2010 06:15 PM

This is a little surprising. I know he's been busy moving, getting NatPet running and selling out his 8Ball business. Nearly 2 1/2 years on waiting on ball pythons is ridiculous!

2kdime 07-01-2010 08:49 PM

Unexcuseable