FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Beware of Jerry Kruse (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304222)

Paul Lynum 03-01-2012 04:06 PM

That was even more pathetic than I expected......

....you really outdid yourself on that one lol. You just will not accept responsibility for any of your actions ever. Jerry please don't go away now. It's time to dig up the good stuff. BTW everything you said about me is the same crap you been barfing for years. I would at least expect something new. I just have one question....Who is Glen F? Never meet him hahaha This is nothing more than a complete spin job by Jerry (What a big surprise). It's over for you Jerry. I would say try Ball Pythons but you would just bomb everyone in that community with your foulness and I wouldn't wish that on them. Just like you did with the Honduran Milk, and Indigo groups before the zonata. Nice try at trying to get people to turn on each other and take the pressure away from you. Too late. Not going to happen.

May I suggest a cockroach farm as your new hobby?

Amelanistic Orca 03-01-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desert Queen (Post 1427009)
Of course. Did you read the beginning of this thread Tom? All that has been covered already. Thanks. : )

I'd worry about this at this point, not what I read, or know? ;)

Leah Aldridge.....ohhh yes, the girl with the broken toe several times over. How do i know? Leah would send me random pictures of funny things over the course of a couple years including the times she'd whack the same toe, watch it swell and turn all kinds of purple, take a pic of it and send it to me. Yeah, we laughed about alot. We had out little spats too, especially when I'd tease her about the weekly "Wanted: Zonata All Locales" postings. But we always made up one way or another and moved on. She'd tell me just how she despised Paul and said all manner of negative things about him, his lifestyle, and his dishonest past. I didnt make this all up, a good portion of it came from Leah. And then she would tell me how badly she wanted to disprove Paul's "first find" of a Nevada rosy and how she had emails from someone who knew Paul that wanted to come out and call paul out on it. Oh I listened to it all, up to an including how she blamed Paul for getting her booted off Facebook.....she explained what malice still came from Paul even after almost TEN YEARS of not speaking to each other. Can I prove this? No. But it was shared and more than once. I thank you Leah for saying SOMETHING decent about me, well, at least the critters you got from me. I'm glad they are well. Our major falling out happened with the combination of Paul, out of nowhere, warming up to you and suddenly offering baby herrerae to you. In this, you'd sent me a couple photos of these herrerae with the encription on the photo "these are not property of Jerry Kruse" (will get to matter this later on). That upset me and I confronted you. It was all downhill after that. You've become best buds with Paul over higher end zonata and, well, I'm happy for you and your toes. Treat them all well. Again, as with everyone, no more he-said-she-said bickering and one-upping each other. As with others, I have never done anything outright to hurt you and you know this Leah. You, too, went ahead and grew from that aforementioned bad-seed situation and have come to dislike me. I also hold no animocity and just want to part amicably, simple as that.

JerryKruse 03-01-2012 04:11 PM

See what I mean about impulsivity??? Please, read on.

joecop 03-01-2012 04:16 PM

Well, in the "chance" that it is not z disease, the snakes still look like crap and he paid BIG money for them. Two weeks and they look like that? Any good business man would have refunded the money. Very simple. If Jerry does not think it is Z disease then he can "nurse them back to health" and re-sell them.

Joe

laterob 03-01-2012 04:18 PM

Jerry, I saw where you encouraged Stu to ship the snakes back to you, so I'll ask again....

Are you willing to refund Stu's purchase?

Allan Bartlett 03-01-2012 04:29 PM

Not once in that rant of Jerry's is he taking responsibility for doing the right thing and refunding Stu's money, which is the entire reason for the existence of this thread. It was all just spin and CYA on his part. If you really cared Jerry about making this whole situation go away , you would just cut a check today, no more questions asked. Oh and I dare you to put those animals you sold to Stu back into your so called "healthy" collection. Let me know how that works out for you. LOL

Lucille 03-01-2012 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerryKruse (Post 1427002)
MY side of the story has not been heard presumably until now.

And whose fault is that?

Quote:

I know Stu has stated he isn't willing to ship the snakes and is being advised by the BOI crew to not do that either. But Stu, have them shipped as late as possible......I can receive them first delivery in the morning......we're talking about a few hours en route to me. I will accept FULL responsibility for whatever happens.

And you are going to send a refund first, right?

Quote:

the humidity-deficient air Texas in known for

What?

Quote:

aks that there please be no more bashing of my integrity .

You do not seem to be familiar with the BOI, people here are not little kiddies who you can direct to do your will. If you have integrity, it will shine through. If you do not, that will be evident as well. Asking for the critters back without refunding, is that integrity? I think not.

Desert Queen 03-01-2012 04:37 PM

Why the animosity Tom? I have no argument with you. No worries here.

Allan Bartlett 03-01-2012 04:38 PM

Here here Lucille. It's clear there is no ounce of integrity left with Mr Kruse. There is no moderator over here Jerry to come to your rescue like over at that other website that starts with a K. I'm very grateful to Fauna for giving the herp community this forum to hash issues like this is out in the public with complete transparency.

Bobby O 03-01-2012 05:21 PM

Buyer Beware

Thank you for the wonderful reply Jerry. Since you have "nice" comments about everyone here, maybe we should each individually start a BOI thread on you so you can clear up everything with everyone and things don't get cluttered and confused. You want to settle this with Stu on your own? Gee... if you did, you wouldn't be here now with 14 pages of negative comments about you! You dumb ###!!!!