FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Kameron White (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=644110)

kw18 12-31-2017 06:20 PM

And I love how you’re telling me HOW my life has played out... I paid, I got iguana, I had buyers remorse hahah anything else? Do regret serving my country? Do I miss my momma? Get outta here man you’ve done nothing for this BOI but stir up ideas steaming from your own mind. “Buyers remorse” is not where close buddy. I’ve spent several thousand on lewisi this year alone and I’m still buying. Money comes and goes JCCS stop trying to tell my story for everyone here K thanks

JCCS 12-31-2017 06:24 PM

You're really struggling to put together cohesive and coherent thoughts. I still haven't heard when you are going to give back the $100 and get on with your seemingly outstanding life.

kw18 12-31-2017 06:30 PM

And I didn’t make the decision to keep the iguana.. you obviously haven’t read any of my mssg . I clearly stated the return didn’t happen because tyjohn said not to return becuase he was going to be home and holiday delays.... I then got more ppl involved over the past few week (still holding the 100$ for shipping return !!!) and others said to take it to boi and put tyjohn on the spot . I couldn’t find BOI.... Christmas hit and two days later I jump on to find TYjOHN created one and wants to make it look like I’m this “bad guy” haha this is a joke. Now I’m wasting my days arguing with ppl like you JCCS and Lucille , instead of arguing over the fact that I did provide !

Now we get to where we are at today... now I’ve said I’d return the 100$ to show I could care less about the money. I care about the fact this guy is no good! I’m keeping the iguana because I have no choice JCCS... cus I’ve made it clear I’m not returning my only leverage (Lewisi anders baby) so this guy who I already know to be shady can have my money and the Lewisi.
I’ve also made it clear this is a very decent lewisi. Had I gotten this guy 4 years ago when I got ripped on my first lewisi here on fauna by a guy who used ty parks pictures ; Well then I’d be more than happy to have this guy. But over the past Years working with lewisi I’ve gathered several very high percentage lewisi and the one TYJOHN had pictured looked very promising.

The one I received is so so and that’s where my problem lies! It’s not what I paid for. I could take 900$ else where and get a very high quality lewisi. This is the issue at hand! Not Money 100% not about the money for the last time and this is why I’ll refund the 100$ to shut this argument about me up

kw18 12-31-2017 06:32 PM

I’m done with you JCCS If your just here to bully me into giving your friend his 100$ congrats it’ll be returned. Now can we get to the real issue here. Tyjohn shouldn’t be allowed here on fauna. All you’ve done is talk about me and not once about the situation.

kw18 12-31-2017 06:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here you go buddy jccs

kw18 12-31-2017 06:37 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Took the picture with the users name as to not display their imformation

kw18 12-31-2017 06:39 PM

Happy holidays. Send another infraction my way guys I think that’s like that’s 5 points so far. Not really feeling the Christmas spirtit haha

mhenry 12-31-2017 06:51 PM

I looked at the pictures and it looks like the same animal to me. The seller never said the animal was tame and did say it was flighty. I also think you should send the $100 back to the seller. I have been in the hobby for 30 yrs and would never expect someone to refund me money before I sent an animal back.

JCCS 12-31-2017 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kw18 (Post 2049749)
If you’ve read my post I stated I’m over it. Don’t want my money back. Don’t want to deal with it anymore.

This would be where you made the decision to keep the iguana. When is the OP getting his money back? (Btw, never heard of the guy or you before this thread, but thanks for showing off your tin foil hat)

Insomniac101 12-31-2017 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kw18 (Post 2049890)
I got ripped . . .

No, you didn't. You bought an animal, seemed to decide you don't want it now, came here to bash the seller, and are now refusing to ship it back. John even sent you $100 in good faith, to help persuade you to return the animal to him, for a refund.

You now have the lizard, and $100 of John's money. You did not get "ripped".

Kathy