FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Kyle L. Demoske THIEF, Amber Diehl THIEF, Eric Fairburn THIEF (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=629163)

alternaguy 08-08-2017 12:37 PM

Kyle L. Demoske THIEF, Amber Diehl THIEF, Eric Fairburn THIEF

Sorry, but I have to add my recent experience to this list with other people that got taken by someone advertising on Fauna. There is a family in Chester, South Carolina that collects Eastern Box turtles from the wild and sells them. I missed several warning signals but I guess I was really wanting some Easterns. Obviously, they have been in trouble before because they do not accept PayPal. A red flag missed. I was asked to send money via Wal*Mart to Wal*Mart. I should have known, another red flag missed. The three individuals I have been dealing with are Kyle L. Demoske. I just discovered this Mug Shots post on him. http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Sout...e.1230743.html I have also been dealing with his wife Amber Diehl and their son Eric R. Fairburn. I was asked to send $1,200 Wal*Mart to Wal*Mart to their son Eric. I was suppose to receive 10 Eastern Box turtles. They did not arrive on the day promised and I followed up to see what happened. No communication from them at all after that day which has been over 3 weeks now. I hope Fish & Game is monitoring this forum and takes note of this groups activities. I will initiate a suit in a Small Claims court today in hopes of getting my money back. Better to be safe than sorry. I hope this post saves someone else from making the same mistake(s) I made. Avoid these individuals if you do not want to lose your money. I first sent them an email with this exact post in it to inform them about what I intend to do. They have been given every chance to make good on this deal. I am Richard McNabb the owner of the Crawling with Turtles turtle breeding businesses in Alabama, Mississippi, and Texas.

elena 08-08-2017 02:35 PM

So sorry to hear this. Do you have any texts or emails you could share to bolster your story? It might help future potential customers to take your word.

It seems like a lot of scams regarding eastern box turtles have been going down lately.

alternaguy 08-08-2017 02:42 PM

Yes Elena,

I just need to figure out how to upload them to this website and I will get it done. I have all the communication (Texts & Emails) that took place between us saved. I will be using this saved communication to present my Small Claims Suit in Chester County.

Snake-Queen 08-08-2017 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternaguy;2019959

I just need to [b
figure out how to upload them to this website and I will get it done.[/b] I have all the communication (Texts & Emails) that took place between us saved. I will be using this saved communication to present my Small Claims Suit in Chester County.

Instructions
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=304671

alternaguy 08-08-2017 03:37 PM

Attaching a correspondence email

Np Richard

On Aug 2, 2017 7:43 PM, "RICHARD W MCNABB"<yourwingman@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Thank you Amber. I will make sure someone is at the house to receive the shipment on Tuesday. Sorry to hear you are having such difficulties. Richard

------------------------------ --------------On Wed, 8/2/17, Liberty Bell<addkld4eva13@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re:
To: "Richard McNabb" <yourwingman@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wednesday, August 2, 2017, 2:53 PM

Mailing turtles Monday for Tuesday arrival. Its very hard to communicate right now but will have you tracking info by Monday afternoon.

On Aug 1, 2017 3:24 PM, "RICHARD W MCNABB"<yourwingman@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Please communicate with me as I am simply following the guidelines of my attorney. Please understand I am a turtle guy. I pay someone to protect my interest. Again some communication would have been helpful. Where do we go from here?

Richard

------------------------------ --------------On Tue, 8/1/17, Liberty Bell <addkld4eva13@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Get ready for payback
To: "Richard McNabb" <yourwingman@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tuesday, August 1, 2017, 2:09 PM

My Saab blew up, my phones are off and I'm looking to relocate because of difficulty w Daniel. No one is ripping you off. I'm on wifi and will be shipping your turtles like we ALWAYS do despite being late. Like outrageous overreaction. You've never been ripped off and noone starting now.

On Aug 1, 2017 2:46 PM, "RICHARD W MCNABB<yourwingman@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Here is a post I am about to post on Fauna. Next I am going to contact the South Carolina Fish & Game and tell that what you guys have been doing. I have saved every email and text message to provide proof to them as well as in a Small Claims Court after I initiate a Suit in a Small Claims Court. You sure your ready for this to get messy? Last Chance.

Richard

Sorry, but I have to add my experience to this list with other people that got taken by someone advertising on Fauna. There is a family in Chester, South Carolina that collects Eastern Box turtles from the wild and sells them. I missed several warning signals but I guess I was really wanting some Easterns. Obviously, they have been in trouble before because they do not accept PayPal. Another red flag missed. I was asked to send money via Wal*Mart to Wal*Mart. I should have known. The three individuals I have been dealing with are Kyle L. Demoske. I just discovered this MugShots post on him. He was arrested for Burglary. http://mugshots.com/US- Counties/South-Carolina/ Dorchester-County-SC/Kyle-L- Demoske.1230743.html I have also been dealing with his wife Amber Diehl and their son Eric R. Fairburn. I was asked to send $1,200 Wal*Mart to Wal*Mart to their son Eric. I was suppose to receive 10 Eastern Box turtles. They did not arrive on the day promised and I followed up to see what happened. No communication from them at all after that day. I hope Fish & Game are monitoring this forum and take note of this groups activities. I will initiate a suit in a Small Claims court today in hopes of getting my money back. Better to be safe than sorry. I hope this post saves someone else form making the same mistake I made. Avoid these individuals if you do not want to lose your money. I sent them an email with this exact post in it to inform them about what I am going to do. They have been given every chance to make good on this deal. Richard

alternaguy 08-08-2017 03:39 PM

Another correspondence email

Shipping Monday for tues

On Aug 1, 2017 3:31 PM, wrote:

Richard we live in podunk. My saab blew his engine at 129,000 after virtually no warning. The vw has a broken CV axle from a horrible pothole in rock hill. I'm unable to replace engine so my car is a total scrap loss. I'm dead in the water and trying to recover from some huge life blows I'm not out to rip you off and never have. I realize you've paid for turtlea and would never do that to you. I wish you'd realize that. I will be sending them asap and provide tracking I can't mess around with using your labels without being online so I'll just use ups. That's two shipments I'm coveding so how am I out to screw you that's probably a good $200 in itself at 20 weight. I'm trying alao. To get wifi I have to walk to library right now which is far in this heat. Chester is ridiculous. My phone is internet phone all in one. It is time not a complete loss.

On Aug 1, 2017 3:21 PM, "RICHARD W MCNABB" <yourwingman@bellsouth.net> wrote:

I am a turtle guy. I only care about getting my turtles and working with them. All of this other stuff comes from the people I hire to protect me, my attorney. Just following his guidelines. I did not get the 10 Easterns I paid for on July 14th. I received no communication since I was promised this last group of 10 last to be delivered last Tuesday. If not by phone, because they were turned off, then an email would have worked. I will definitely leave you alone if you will simply send me this last 10 turtles that I paid for. I can show you the $1,200 Wal*Mart to Wal*Mart receipt I have for this transaction. I have gone out of my way to be good to you guys. I sent you a $50.00 gift card to say I am sorry when I made an error is scheduling a UPS pick up and I also insisted paying additional money for an all female group of 10 Easterns. The ball is in your hands. Lets end this relationship the best we can and go on about our business without each other. A little communication would have gone a long way!

Richard
------------------------------ --------------On Tue, 8/1/17, Kyle DeMoske <ankfyac13@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Get ready for payback
To: "RICHARD W MCNABB" <yourwingman@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tuesday, August 1, 2017, 1:59 PM

Richard

Phones are off. This is outrageous and an outright lie. No one has lied to you. We have shipped turtles to you every time you asked. Yes late but you have always received what you paid for including many turtles over that you asked for. This is insanity actually. Your turtles will be shipping and then I ask that you refrain from contacting us again . We have never ripped you off! not once and never tried. I've completely offered to help in any and all ways possible. People have rough spells Richard. Including kyles PAST from years and years ago. We have never wronged you and this is seriously like insane for you to go this far. I'm not even sure what this means..payback for what..spending countless hours in the woods getting your collection right? This is entirely unjustifiably cruel and vindictive for no actual reason other than timeliness. No one is trying to rip you off.

On Aug 1, 2017 2:46 PM, "RICHARD W MCNABB" <yourwingman@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Here is a post I am about to post on Fauna. Next I am going to contact the South Carolina Fish & Game and tell that what you guys have been doing. I have saved every email and text message to provide proof to them as well as in a Small Claims Court after I initiate a Suit in a Small Claims Court. You sure your ready for this to get messy? Last Chance.

Richard

Sorry, but I have to add my experience to this list with
other people that got taken by someone advertising on Fauna.
There is a family in Chester, South Carolina that collects
Eastern Box turtles from the wild and sells them. I missed
several warning signals but I guess I was really wanting
some Easterns. Obviously, they have been in trouble before
because they do not accept PayPal. Another red flag missed.
I was asked to send money via Wal*Mart to Wal*Mart. I should
have known. The three individuals I have been dealing with
are Kyle L. Demoske. I just discovered this MugShots post on
him. He was arrested for Burglary. http://mugshots.com/US-
Counties/South-Carolina/ Dorchester-County-SC/Kyle-L-
Demoske.1230743.html I have also been dealing with his
wife Amber Diehl and their son Eric R. Fairburn. I was asked
to send $1,200 Wal*Mart to Wal*Mart to their son Eric. I was
suppose to receive 10 Eastern Box turtles. They did not
arrive on the day promised and I followed up to see what
happened. No communication from them at all after that day.
I hope Fish & Game are monitoring this forum and take
note of this groups activities. I will initiate a suit in a
Small Claims court today in hopes of getting my money back.
Better to be safe than sorry. I hope this post saves someone
else form making the same mistake I made. Avoid these
individuals if you do not want to lose your money. I sent
them an email with this exact post in it to inform them
about what I am going to do. They have been given every
chance to make good on this deal. Richard

alternaguy 08-08-2017 03:47 PM

Attached receipt for sending $1,200

1 Attachment(s)
I just took a photo for the Wal*Mart to Wal*Mart receipt. Amber wanted me to send it to her son Eric Fairburn. She wanted $1,000 for 10 Eastern Box turtles. SHe she she was going to try to provide me 10 females since I am a breeder. I told her that was not right and I felt like I should pay extra. I sent her an additional $200 for the high female group only to be ripped off the entire $1,200. Look at the date the money was sent. I have been trying to get the turtles ths whole time only to get excuse after excuse. Richard

AbsoluteApril 08-08-2017 03:54 PM

Where was the ad and/or the user names here on fauna you were dealing with?

alternaguy 08-08-2017 04:02 PM

Amber's husband, Kyle Demoske had an ad on Fauna advertising Eastern Box turtles for sale. I contacted them through Fauna and then we began communicating through Text and Email. Richard

AbsoluteApril 08-08-2017 04:06 PM

Any idea what the user name was? I cannot find "Kyle Demoske"