FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Brendon Kline (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175197)

bsash 04-25-2010 10:42 PM

Brendon Kline

Has anyone done business with Brendon Kline? I am looking to buy one of his snakes off of kingsnake.com. Just looking to see if he is a good guy or a bad guy.

edf01 04-26-2010 07:47 AM

I had bought an order of frozen rodents from him a bit ago- rats were as described and in great shape. COmunication was great as well.

I know it wasn' t a snake I bought, or even a live animal...LOL, but I had no problems with him or the transaction.

Janet Kovacic

elkmillbillyreptiles 04-26-2010 08:06 AM

Brendon has been great to me. I've bought snakes and feeders from him. Never had a problem. He always gets me what I ask for. I'm a very picky person too.

mxracer4life 04-26-2010 11:45 AM

I have dealt with Brendon. Good guy. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him again.

crazycoolpaul 04-26-2010 01:51 PM

Good Guy

:iagree:
Definitely a great guy from meeting and hanging out at the local shows.Great customer service.

bkline 04-30-2010 07:14 PM

thanks for all the good feedback guys, i appreciate it

jmwboas 05-10-2010 11:40 AM

Good guy

I just completed a transaction with Brendon and wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. Good guy, good snakes and easy to deal with. Thanks Brendon! Jeff Williams

backlash reptiles 05-10-2010 11:33 PM

he is a good guy to work with i get chickens from him all the time!!!!

Dan14 07-28-2010 12:07 AM

Recently purchased an albino and het from Brendon, snake's are healthy and transaction was smooth. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

dragonluver83 07-28-2010 12:20 AM

As far as feeders go i hear he is good. I havent done personal buss. with him because of a sour taste left in my mouth, after i inquired about some frilleds he had set up on his table at the Hamburg show.
I told him i was looking for a female frilled dragon, and if he could help me find one. As he pauses, he then looks up and says there ALL females.:rolleyes: I found this to be very odd. As i walked away from the table, I consulted another vendor who knows alot about frilleds. I explained to him what happened and he told me "I was at his table and I know there NOT all females".

After that event. Him and his brother made my "do not buy from list". When your specifically looking for something. you would think there would be some effort or care they would make to ensure that there correct about there decisions. I KNOW frilleds are hard as hell to sex. some times impossible. BUT to look at a container of 8 frilled dragons and to believe that there all females??? You guys gave the wrong answer, to the wrong guy.

ESPECIALLY, when i vend at the same shows. :nonod: