FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   HAH Reptile Collection (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=618908)

HAH Reptile Collection 12-13-2017 10:11 PM

I know some of you would like for me to go away but guess what I'm here to stay so deal with it

Akiranar 12-13-2017 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAH Reptile Collection (Post 2047342)
I know some of you would like for me to go away but guess what I'm here to stay so deal with it

No, actually, what people want from you is to just show your permits and not act like a child. The fact that you're playing games "I'll show it to everyone except the OP" is childish and just proves, to me at least, and I'm fairly new in snake keeping, to NEVER deal with you.

You're hurting yourself more than anything else.

TheLittleHeathen 12-13-2017 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akiranar (Post 2047343)
No, actually, what people want from you is to just show your permits and not act like a child. The fact that you're playing games "I'll show it to everyone except the OP" is childish and just proves, to me at least, and I'm fairly new in snake keeping, to NEVER deal with you.

You're hurting yourself more than anything else.

:exactly:

tlmoon 12-14-2017 12:08 AM

Agreed. Arthur seems to think he is somehow "winning" if he refuses to concede and acts like he won't lower himself to showing the supposed permits. Unless he's just playing a game here, "winning" would be establishing a well regarded business and earning the respect of the reptile community. He is displaying the utter opposite of that.

Not a great business plan, but maybe it's just hobby or game for him.

JColt 12-14-2017 04:52 AM

Quote:

Again Arthur it was an inquiry post. You turned it into a bad guy post. You handled it poorly. Original post was about you trying to get people from another state to sell even though 100% illegal to do at the time. As someone stated earlier, Can you imagine what he would be like if there was a problem with shipping or transaction?

You may stay or go, not a concern for me as I only deal with up front people. Enjoy bud.

Beyond GenetiX 12-14-2017 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JColt (Post 2047372)
Again Arthur it was an inquiry post. You turned it into a bad guy post. You handled it poorly. Original post was about you trying to get people from another state to sell even though 100% illegal to do at the time. As someone stated earlier, Can you imagine what he would be like if there was a problem with shipping or transaction?

You may stay or go, not a concern for me as I only deal with up front people. Enjoy bud.

:exactly:

Author

There are a lot of people on this site that would be (or would have been) happy to help you out. However, you have to understand this community and the fact that we will protect the privileges that we still have. If that means asking questions about the legitimacy of a person or company, so be it. You should be happy that there are people who look out for the well being of the hobby!

Pride is a destroyer of many.

Snake-Queen 12-14-2017 12:38 PM

Quote:

Truthfully, I don't care either way; flippers come and go.

Those permits aren't as easy to get as you want people to believe. I've a friend that was going to move to Florida, but couldn't obtain a permit for one dwarf Retic.

I am highly suspicious of your intent, whether it be entrapment or plain stupidity thinking you are above the law.

TheLittleHeathen 12-14-2017 03:38 PM

Quote:

Now playing: Should I Stay or Should I Go? By The Clash