FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Good transaction with Shannon Brown. (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106991)

brodie691 12-18-2007 04:28 PM

Good transaction with Shannon Brown.

As promised to Shannon after i received the snakes i would leave him a thread and let everyone know how our transaction went.
I, to be honest, could not be more happier with these kings.
They were as accurately represented as one could possibly do.
They were shipped great, and were packed just fine.
He was always quick to e:mail me and let me know when they would arrive, tracking number, etc...
I cannot complain what so ever in doing this deal with him.
I know that others have their qualms with Shannon in certain areas, but not here, they were as nice as they come.

matthew watkins

Dixie Reptiles 12-18-2007 09:32 PM

Too bad he is not quick to pay his debts,you just keep blowing his horn for him.Terry

Dixie Reptiles 12-18-2007 10:18 PM

Matthew,you said you respect my opinion ! Obviously not.You want to deal with thieves dont come back here crying when you get burned.

shannon 12-19-2007 12:57 AM

Terry thinks he knows it all

Hey Terry, first of all you have no idea what you are talking about so you should shut your pie hole. You stated just the other day that I hadn't paid Rodney anything? thats a bunch of b.s. and you know it. And for the record I sent him the last $200.00 that I owed him last week so go put your nose in somebody elses bisuness now.

Nuff Said,

Shannon Brown

Wilomn 12-19-2007 01:00 AM

Hey shannon, how about getting Rodney to come here and verify that? That would go a LOOOOOOOONG way towards redemption for you.

brodie691 12-19-2007 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixie Reptiles
Matthew,you said you respect my opinion ! Obviously not.You want to deal with thieves dont come back here crying when you get burned.

terry and i do, but i also stated in that thread before this that i would leave him a good transaction thread if all went well. i had promised him that long before i had even posted the first topic.
i kept to my word.

brodie691 12-19-2007 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixie Reptiles

also terry i have only done business with shannon once and it did go well, so i don't see how i will get burned now?

lillyorchid 12-19-2007 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brodie691
also terry i have only done business with shannon once and it did go well, so i don't see how i will get burned now?

I think he is talking in the future reference. Just because you had a good transaction this time, it doesn't mean it will happen again. Sadly people like this are known to burn either you or others down the line. I've seen good friends in the reptile business get burned really bad by the other friend. So it does and will happen. All we can do is hope that Shannon has turned around and really has paid back the money he has taken from people.

shannon 12-19-2007 11:40 AM

Allison, I have never took anybody's money and not paid it back.I took some animals to re-sell and and have ben paying them off. I am sure not in a timely enough matter as I am the first one to admitt that but sometimes life gets in the way.
Anyway, don't twist this thing more than it already has been.

Also, Wes I have e-mailed Rodney about 6 days ago when I sent him the last payment and I have had no responce so what am I to do.

Shannon

Dixie Reptiles 12-19-2007 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shannon
Hey Terry, first of all you have no idea what you are talking about so you should shut your pie hole. You stated just the other day that I hadn't paid Rodney anything? thats a bunch of b.s. and you know it. And for the record I sent him the last $200.00 that I owed him last week so go put your nose in somebody elses bisuness now.

Nuff Said,

Shannon Brown

You still owe Rodney $1000,you could steal from Sears and pay him.Whoops my bad you did that and got caught and did time for it.A thief is a thief is a thief.By the way Rodney has not received any money from you.Hit spell check if you can not spell the big words like business.As for telling me to shut my pie hole why dont you tell me that in person .Terry