FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Mike Qiang (big apple) (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=301557)

big apple 02-11-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by typherp (Post 1419245)
i need you to send me the proper information such as name you want on the money order and address that i need to send to....please do not demand things without providing the needed information.

I WAS SEND TO U ALREADY !

Jackp308 02-11-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big apple (Post 1419216)
how can u explain those pic blue arround head neck band body ?????
all the pic copy from DAVID BLARIS website . is that mean is every blue iguana is false ?????? explain to me ! ! !
Attachment 331645

Attachment 331646

I can't even see the outline of the new photos you are referring to but that really doesn't matter anyways. Your ad is glowing around the silhouette of the animal? I can't explain that ?I do have a good ideal though on why it could look the way it does but you can probably explain better since its your photo, animal, and ad. I also went to school for graphic and web design so I am pretty good with photos.

bobtard 02-11-2012 06:16 PM

I can't believe you agreed to send $200 to this guy. You truely are a man of your word.

Mike, I'd stop posting if I were you. You're making yourself look absolutely terrible.

big apple 02-11-2012 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobtard (Post 1419251)
I can't believe you agreed to send $200 to this guy. You truely are a man of your word.

Mike, I'd stop posting if I were you. You're making yourself look absolutely terrible.

shuo up guy i k who u are . u r ty friend too. so that why u reply like that . that what i need c to u , i d stop posting if i were you !! ! what terrible show me ! ! !

big apple 02-11-2012 06:24 PM

ty the way i wont reply anyone responde here , im only waiting TY park gurrantee ! ! !

bobtard 02-11-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big apple (Post 1419252)
shuo up guy i k who u are . u r ty friend too. so that why u reply like that . that what i need c to u , i d stop posting if i were you !! ! what terrible show me ! ! !

Please don't tell me to shut up.

I do NOT know Ty, AT ALL. I've never had contact with him, ever. I am not his friend.

tegu man 02-11-2012 06:28 PM

big apple i think you need to shut your mouth all these people here are on ty's side.

typherp 02-11-2012 06:31 PM

OK Mike....I must admit, you are either crazy or your lack of English needs help bad, as what you post here do not make any sense. If you are not crazy, you should really try to get a translator. You post animals that belongs to David Blair and yet you claim that they are yours when asked if you have permission to post them. In this country, you can not just post photos that belongs to others without their permission. I also asked you at least 3 time to provide information needed for me the send you the money, yet all you are saying is where's my money. How would I be able to send you money order without you giving me the information?

big apple 02-11-2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by typherp (Post 1419256)
OK Mike....I must admit, you are either crazy or your lack of English needs help bad, as what you post here do not make any sense. If you are not crazy, you should really try to get a translator. You post animals that belongs to David Blair and yet you claim that they are yours when asked if you have permission to post them. In this country, you can not just post photos that belongs to others without their permission. I also asked you at least 3 time to provide information needed for me the send you the money, yet all you are saying is where's my money. How would I be able to send you money order without you giving me the information?

wow , i was pm my all information to u already ! !

typherp 02-11-2012 06:39 PM

Mike, I am still waiting for that PM you said you will be sending me!!!!