FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Mike Qiang (big apple) (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=301557)

big apple 02-11-2012 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by typherp (Post 1418973)
I doubt he sold it! I think it is a part of an elaborate scheme to defraud people....just too many red flags!!!! Why is he using two different last name? Qiang and Zhang on his email?

why u name is ty park ? ? ? whats u first name ? what is u last name ? what is u middle name ? ? ? ? ? ??

bobtard 02-11-2012 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big apple (Post 1418974)
i welcome everyone posts on my ad , u k why i dont sale to him , cause he dont k anything about cayman iguana ? he dont k DAVID BLAIR , he dont k DAVID BLAIR raise cayman iguana , he dont what reason the cayman start mating , when they birth . does u guy s k ? he was bug me a lot . cause he s friend ask me home address and take visit , i c when i come back home i will , he ask me what time , i c around 8 00 pm . but when i come back home , i just c u guys post like that , is this correct ? ? ? ! ! !

I'm sorry, but I really don't understand what you're trying to say. :shrug01:

big apple 02-11-2012 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big apple (Post 1418977)
why u name is ty park ? ? ? whats u first name ? what is u last name ? what is u middle name ? ? ? ? ? ??

u doubt i sold out ? do u need the trk number ? ? ? i would like everyone k u guys dont k anything ! !!

pat brown 02-11-2012 12:50 AM

well you would be wrong we don't know about lewisi as we keep them otherwise we wouldn't even be wasting our time..believe me ...we look for the best breeding stock so people being careful about cash in that amount are a no sale I networked to find tyherp just to let him get a chance at it so if its for real we want to see ..post new picture with tomorrows news paper and a mountain dew can to in picture to prove size..All the requests are real easy..I always post or send pictures this way so people know it's the real deal you should to..Ty let me know if this goes anywhere..I wanted to talk to you about some hatchlings next year anyways ..I'm a friend of Kelly Pauls ..and you keep alot of animals that I do..

big apple 02-11-2012 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobtard (Post 1418978)
I'm sorry, but I really don't understand what you're trying to say. :shrug01:

really ? ? ? i think i dont k how to answer my question . cause i c all the things is truth ! ! !

typherp 02-11-2012 12:50 AM

I bought many lewisi cross from David Blair and I have no idea what you are talking about when you say that I have arranged a visit with you at 8. If someone did, I do not know about it.

big apple 02-11-2012 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by typherp (Post 1418975)
i do personal visit but not for , cause u guys dont k anything about cayman iguana . u should be read my post again , i just wonderning , do u understand english ? cause i m already wrote which 1 is for sale . sounds u have eye problem . also u can come my place take lokk , but i dont sale for you ! ! !

For your information....I have more than 60 C. lewisi cross....so I think I know a lot more that you do. You told me that your 2010 baby is 3 feet long....that is impossible. My 2010 babies are around 18 inches and my 2008 are around 3 feet.

who told u my 2010 haching is 3 ft ? ? ? ?? ?? ? ?? ? ? dont be lie here ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

big apple 02-11-2012 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by typherp (Post 1418982)
I bought many lewisi cross from David Blair and I have no idea what you are talking about when you say that I have arranged a visit with you at 8. If someone did, I do not know about it.

go check DAVID BLAIR WEBSITE NOW ! ! !

ozz465 02-11-2012 12:55 AM

Mike im sorry but maybe some of the hostility here is due to the constant internet slang and improper English?

typherp 02-11-2012 12:55 AM

Awesome idea Pat! Mike, please take a photo of the iguana with tomorrows news paper and post here. If you do, I will send you $200 and a sincere apology.