FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Blue Ribbon Herps (INQUIRY) (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16114)

CornCrazy 03-31-2003 10:15 PM

Blue Ribbon Herps (INQUIRY)

Hello everyone!

I was looking at possibly getting a couple of creamsicle corns from Blue Ribbon Herps, and I was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with them. I'd appreciate your feedback!

Thanks,
Terri Manning

carol 04-02-2003 11:33 AM

I bought an adult banded female from him around January. She was sent promptly and packaged professionally. She is still in quarintine but continues to feed/shed very well with no problems so far and has passed at least one fecal exam.

CornCrazy 04-02-2003 07:54 PM

Thanks Carol...

...and good to see you over here on Fauna! I'm glad to hear that someone has had a positive transaction with Blue Ribbon Herps. I am going to give them a try and purchase a couple of creamsicles from them.

WebSlave 04-02-2003 08:12 PM

I've never purchased anything from Bill, but he has been a rather steady customer of mine over the last several years. He has always come through and stuck to his word, so I believe you can trust what he tells you, and he will be honest with you.

If he had something I wanted, I certainly would not hesitate to buy from him myself.

Rich Z.

CornCrazy 04-02-2003 08:33 PM

Rich...

I appreciate you taking the time to let me know that you trust Bill. I definitely makes me feel more comfortable ordering from him!

Thanks,
Terri Manning
(I think I forgot to include my full name in the last post...sorry)

carol 04-02-2003 09:40 PM

oops.... I lied, my records say I got her in late November, time flies. Well that's a whole 'nother 2 months she has been doing fine.
Ya, Terri, I have been reading Fauna and the BOI for ages, I just never got around to regestering, then a little while back Rich told all us wall flowers to register for some reason or other (no disrespect, I just have a lousy memory). So I did!
Anyway, your full name is in your signature you silly!
Thats what I do too so I never forget. :D

CornCrazy 04-03-2003 03:40 AM

Carol...

It wasn't in my signature until after I posted that reply. I was tired of forgetting to put it in there so I edited my profile after I had responded.

...Then I felt really silly because it is now duplicated in the one post.

carol 04-03-2003 09:57 AM

LOL ;) Now I get it.

CornCrazy 05-09-2003 08:59 PM

Just a quick update...

I did purchase some Creamsicles from Bill. There was one problem with our transaction, but Bill has been super in working it out.

I believe Bill can be trusted to stand by his word and to provide high quality snakes. I would definitely purchase from him again...Oh what am I saying??? I DID just purchase more snakes from him!!!

Thanks Bill! I look forward to receiving my snakes next week!

RuDeesReps 08-13-2003 08:47 PM

Bill is an excellent excellent guy!!!

I have just finished my first purchase with Bill today and he is very very professional. He will go out of his way for his customers. I am going to buy from him in the future and anyone that wants some quality corns should do the same. He is a great guy, and gets an A+ from me. Buy with confidence.