FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Paul from Carolina Herps / Thumbs Up (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32783)

grvdigr 02-06-2004 08:01 AM

Paul from Carolina Herps / Thumbs Up

I recently purchased a Chihuahua Mtn Kingsnake from Paul at Carolina Herps and was more than satisfied. Shipping and communications were professional and I will be doing business with him in the future. Consider him for your next reptile purchase.

Jim Keenan
Home Grown Herps

"I have the right "NOT" to be tolerant of others because they are
different, weird, or tick me off".

ontac55 02-06-2004 11:21 AM

Paul from Carolina Herps

I have recently made two purchases from Paul and was very happy with the quality of the snakes(albino nelsoni, AZ Mtn. Kings). Packaging was good and shipping was prompt. Pictures were supplied of each animal and prices were very fair.

Mark

dclee@olg.com 03-04-2004 01:55 PM

Paul Weaver of Carolina Herps

I just recently bought a beautiful Knoblochi from Paul. He has great emails, and is great in following up on emails. I will buy from him again. She was delivered as promised. Thank you Paul.

Derek Lee

gbrys122 10-20-2004 07:30 PM

two beauties

I just received 2 beautiful Knoblochis from Paul,always a quick response to my e-mails,just a real smooth deal.Pics we good quality,in focus, and a fine display of the snakes.Hope to do business with him again.

Matt Lackemeyer 11-14-2004 09:34 AM

Excellent transaction...

I am posting on behalf of my transaction. I dealt with Paul and was astonished to see how smoothly and helpful he was. All my questions were answered, lineage was traced, and the animals were outstanding. They arrived completely and safely packed in a timely fashion. This gentleman is one of ups of the business. It is always nice to see good, honest people selling the highest quality animals.

Highly recommend to beginners and experienced alike

Thanks Paul,

Matt Lackemeyer

roadking 01-05-2005 05:37 PM

Quality animals

I recently made a purchase from Paul and was very happy with the transaction. Good communication, shipping, and reasonable prices. Hope to do business with again.

Allan Shultz

NCStateHerps 01-07-2005 01:24 PM

Paul is a great guy

Met with Paul today, he took time to bring some leo geckos to work with him so i could pick them up. Really nice person, seem interested in what i was doing with my personal collection and my Herpetology research @ NCSU. He's definitely going ot get my business in the future as well as referring him to all of my fellow herp nuts @ school. THanks again Paul!

ReptileAddictions 03-03-2006 12:29 PM

Another satisfied customer.....

I recieved leos from Paul this week that I could not have been happier about. He sold the animal exactly as described and shown in the ad. He even asked me if Iwanted a freebee leo that was not so perfect. Which of course I took and is now the others buddy. They are both very pretty and very healthy. They came packed with care and as sceduled.
Excellent communication, Very good price, perfect shipping, and all as described. All in all I very smooth tarnsaction.
I highly reccomend Paul and Carolinaherps.com to everyone!!!!!!!!

Whitewater Reptiles 12-16-2006 10:19 PM

Paul at Carolina Herps.
I just purchased a beautiful 1.0 Ghost, 0.1 Anery Het. Hypo Hondurans along with a pair of Black Milks from Paul. Communication and overall smooth transaction from start to finish - very happy with my purchase. They arrived 14 Dec and fed on 15 Dec.
You can't ask for a better deal than that. :)
Mike Derks

Russ Bates 12-17-2006 06:14 AM

Paul is a good guy

I couldn't agree more with your posts. I too purchased some great looking hypo hondurans from him a months or so ago and they are awesome and very strong feeders.

Paul was very quick to answer emails, willing to take the time to switch the snakes over to f/t before shipping, and had a price that was second to none. I will buy from him again without a doubt.
Thanks Paul.

Russ Bates