FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Andy Garner aka AW2EOD
Thread: Info Andy Garner aka AW2EOD
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 10:35 PM   #63
Crypt keeper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Rojas View Post
Cryptkeeper, please try to keep this topic civil. As I really see no need for your posts. All they are doing is taking up space.
No. Your actions in that video are the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Nobody who actually respects Retics would EVER EVER do what you did. Of Course its going to strike. Thats so obvious its not even funny. The snake is stressed out and you start messing with him. It doesnt know you. All new smells. All new surroundings. Then to add fuel to the fire You are waiving a blanket or shirt or robe in its face. OF COURSE its going to follow you. They are HIGHLY Intelligent animals. They are 100% aware of whats going on. That Video proved you have no idea what you're doing and it makes you look like a simple snake keeper with zero respect for an animal that has been in a box for a long time. On an airplane. Then driven around in a truck. I wonder how you woul reaact if you did that and I started waving a stick in your face. He didnt even strioke till over a Minute in the video. TO me after all that he has been through That is beyond acceptable by that snake. What else can it do? Flee? It was obvioulsy pissed off and you just kept going to prove nothing except how dumb that was.