FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale **JUVIE MALE CRESTEDS BUY ONE GET ONE FREE**
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 09:15 AM   #1
NicoleSB220
**JUVIE MALE CRESTEDS BUY ONE GET ONE FREE**

I have 16 juvie crested males that I am trying to find new homes for. They have been feeding on Repashy CGD and dusted crickets. The parents came from Gorgeous Gecko as babies. I have louped these several times and all are louping male some are actual starting to show a bulge. I have updated weights on my photobucket pictures..please email me for that link.

All pairs are $40 plus shipping. If you buy 3 or more pairs they will be $35 plus shipping. I ship through FedEx Priority Overnight and by request will ship through UPS using shipyourreptiles.com. Please email me your zip code for a shipping quote. I accept Paypal or Money Orders. If you choose to have your animal shipped to your home, you or someone else must be home to sign for it. I will not be responsible for missed deliveries or carrier errors. If you have any other questions, please feel free to email me. WILL TAKE PAYMENTS AND HOLD UNTIL THE WEATHER BREAKS... PLEASE SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!! #26 and #56 SOLD

#22 MALE
[IMG][/IMG]

#25 MALE
[IMG][/IMG]

#55 MALE
[IMG][/IMG]

MALE #44 SOLD
[IMG][/IMG]

#13 MALE
[IMG][/IMG]

Thank you for looking!!

Shanna "Nikki" Britt