FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Genefreak339 / Michael Harshbarger
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 10:29 PM   #36
Genefreak339
That is your own opinion and I respect what you have to say, but question for you... If I KNEW about the kinks and then posted the adds why would I go back and tell the potential buyer that there are kinks and send them pics to make sure they know what they are buying???? It just seems I cant please you, and also for someone who "wants nothing to do with the likes of me" you sure are posting alot on this thread still.... As you said this is an "info" thread! Why do you feel the need to post an opinion stating that you dont believe me when I say I didnt see the kink until later? You have told us your situation and that should be that.
-Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
How can those obvious deformities not be noticed if you're taking even the most basic care of your stock?

I'm sorry, but I don't believe the "didn't know" thing for a second. I had a couple pastels hatch out last year with little kinks like that and I noticed it right out of the egg.