FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy CallanReptiles-----BEWARE Mike Matson Jr
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 03:12 PM   #8
Alex G
Quote:
Originally Posted by callanreptiles View Post
Seems like someone is obessed with mike. This is fran callan. You were the one calling asking for a mike? I am 21 and I live on the south hill. I go to breeders and beers. I know a lot about you. I've bought your so called rankins dragons years ago and they were crosses.not rankins at all. I moved here from south carolina a year ago where it is legal to keep all of those species that I listed.

Seems like you do more worrying about other peoples businesses than you do your own.

From what I hear you will be out of business soon. Should have paid your taxes and employees taxes.
[citation needed]
Before this turns into "He said, she said", why don't you offer up some proof, both that you bought dragons from Wendy a while ago and that her business is in peril. The BOI has no place for hearsay. Also I might be wrong but AFAIK even if an animal was legal where you came from, if you move you have to get rid of it (as in, before you move, not trying to "rehome" it on craigslist).