FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response
Thread: Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 02:56 PM   #312
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
Way to go Jamie...just smack around a guy that Adam owes a thousand-plus dollars to and treat him like he's dirt under your shoe.

It wasn't all that long ago when you'd be all over a guy for not paying his debts like white on rice. You and Adam both held each other up on vaunted pedestals of integrity. But now that the tables have turned...now that neither of you is interested in continuing (apparently) your business of selling animals to the herping community...all of that means nothing? Suddenly it's no big deal and folks should just get over it???

Adam has been a beloved influence in my herp-related world for many years...and while you and I may not have always gotten along well, I did always respect your integrity and willingness to go the extra mile to do right by your customers. But this current attitude and behavior toward former customers is shameful. Shameful!

Is this Adam's attitude as well? I don't know. Because he won't come here to discuss it. All we have to go on is how YOU represent him, since you've chosen to do so here. And how he appears to behave himself at various herp shows that he is still attending.....and his utter lack of taking responsibility for his debts by at least communicating with those he owes money to. It seriously breaks my heart to see him fall this way. But there is simply no excuse for it.

If this were simply a temporary blip that lasted a month or two or three...maybe folks would understand. But this has been going on for YEARS....and the situation shows no sign of improving and there is no indication at all that Adam actually has any interest in making things right with these people.

So you go ahead and try to defend him or whatever it is you think you're doing here. But I'm telling you now....coming from someone that has long held both Adam and you in very high regard....you're not doing either yourself or him any favors.

It breaks my heart....seriously.
Judy,

Let's drop the high and mighty act for a minute. Please. Adam has said that he is no longer in the business and at this point the need for it to be endlessly debated on a message board is through. Adam is no longer producing animals and has no intention of ever being part of this industry again from what I know. At this point, the wronged individuals can either take legal measures or not. I never once said I agree with Adam's handling of the situation. In fact, I completely disagree with how things have been handled from the start and have said that multiple times. There it is underlined and in bold. Hopefully everyone can read and comprehend it. Life happens and knowing him as I do, if he could do anything financially to repay the debt, he would.

I would like to address the vaunted pedestals of integrity. I don't have a clue what that means and hopefully you can explain it to me.

Jamie