FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy BHB reptiles "het" didn't prove out, won't fix it
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 03:07 AM   #134
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post

I think you know what was meant within the context of David's post and suggestions made by him. Brian isn't a contributing member of this site. Hasn't paid for advertisement on this site. Has never supported this site. The account is less than a month old. Not that it would matter either way. He would subject to the same as anyone else here.
It was put forth as that it would and that is absolutely false. I think the majority of the posters within this thread that have shown sympathy to David's position is proof of such.
And I did miss that he recently started posting in the classifieds. That said, out of the two, David is more of a contributing member to this site. The logic behind the post is beyond me. Considering we routinely ban paying members here for violating the rules. Several are on suspension now that have been on the high-end of the contributing member options here. It didn't protect them. It never has on this site.