FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy MYTHICAL DRAGONZ--- STEVEN WALKER BUT YOU KNOW HIM AS NICOLE NORTON!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 10:20 PM   #63
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by MythicalDragonz View Post
Mistyck,
The statement is in bold above to make it very clear I do not think it is right for my name to be slammed like this I am not Nicole yes she is breeding and caring for the dragons but any past issues that may have happened should not fall on me.
Right after reading this... I had one thing automatically pop into my head

ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT!

Newsflash.... if you are hooking up with Nichole and merging businesses... then you will have to deal with her reputation and lack of both business and personal ethics.

Quote:
The online aspect is way to stressful is what I am saying
She has no one to blame but herself for it being stressful.

Quote:
I also would rather not hear the name "Ed Clark" that is a very sore spot with Nicole and Myself and I told her in the beginning it was stupid being involved with him and she learned the hard way sometimes people need to learn that way.
Yeah.... good luck with that

Quote:
I would like to ask if you could please not post all over my ads I don't think it is necessary I am trying to run my business. I will consider taking a phone call from Mistyck or Lucille if you would like to confirm I am not Nicole I do have to get up early tomorrow so it would need to be done soon if either of you would like to do this you can Private Message me on here requesting my number or sending yours.

Thankyou,
Steven Walker
If you and Nichole are runnning the business together.. .then you might as well get ready for her rep (or in this case... lack of) to put a damper on YOUR business.