FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 01:56 AM   #364
Snake_Freak
And also..i heard about something going around about MY OWN collection...and so i wanted to clear this up for a few people that like to talk about someone behind their back instead of asking me up front like a mature person would do...i do NOT have mites and i haven't for years...1 time i did have mites it was only one 1 snake that i had rescued. There is nothing wrong with my collection...i am 100% about this...People have seen my collection and know how well i care for them..You can even ask Ben Rogers for me..I'm pretty sure if there was any chance something was wrong with my collection he would NOT sell to me..I also have alot of people who would back me up on this..so don't even bring me into this..As for Ashley...I've been to her house many times and have seen her collection many times...She WAS treating then for mites because of some bedding she had got..The same thing she told most of you..