FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Boaphile Plastics
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2002, 02:16 PM   #9
xpensivegecko
Ok, I feel that this thread has run its course and I don't want to spend time mud slinging on people who apparently have a good reputation so I will just say, that Jeff, I left 3 messages on your machine 2 weeks ago. spam_I WANTED TO GIVE YOU MONEY, so i have nothing to lie about. spam_The point is that you cannot keep up with the demand that you're getting, and that can sometimes be a good thing. spam_In this case it's not. spam_Precision Caging is also a "start up" company who's doing very well from operating out of their house, yet everytime I called, I got a live person, ordered my cages, and got them within 4 days. spam_The bottom line is that you're losing customers due to a poorly put together business plan. spam_If you're happy doing what you do and do not wish to grow, thats understandable. spam_But I stand by my statement that your excuses are not the customers problem, and because of those excuses, I ordered cages from somewhere else. spam_Jeff, your cages look KILLER and I bet they're practical as hell, but the bottom line is that you can have the best product around, but if you can't supply them to the people that want them, it's all pretty pointless. spam_Thank you to all the readers of the BOI that saw my point and please understand that this is not mud slinging, it was about an unsatisfied future customer