FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Boaphile Plastics
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2002, 05:02 PM   #10
The_Boaphile
No, I don't think it has run it's course. You say you called me three times two weeks ago. I say I never received any calls from anyone named Chris Eaton two weeks ago. Maybe you called the wrong number. The good people who read this forum will have to decide for themselves if I am a liar or if perhaps you may have dialed the wrong number. Lets look at the facts:

1. You never posted asking people how to get in touch with me at all. If you were trying to get in touch with me you could have asked for help on this forum or on my own forum or on the kingsnake forums. This might have been the approach a reasonable person would have used if he were really seeking to contact with me.

2. You never emailed me seeking to speak with me. The first approach I would have used if I couldn't get someone on the phone. Call me wacky. I guess that's just me. This might have been productive if you had been looking to get in contact with me. You didn't do this. I didn't get any email from you.

3. If you in fact called but didn't get a return call, wouldn't it be reasonable to attempt to find out if you were dialing the correct number or not? An email to me asking for clarification of the phone number and or posts looking for someone else's help certainly would have been productive for you.

4. Why wouldn't I contact someone wanting to spend money with me? That would simply be stupid. Simple I may be... stupid no.

5. You say you don't want to "spend time mud slinging on people who apparently have a good reputation" but you continue to do so. Your obvious motivation is to damage my reputation if you possibly can.

Finally, the people who read this thread will have to decide if I am a liar or not. I am a simple man with a few Boas, some tools and piles of plastic. I have to get back to work.

Later guys and gals!

Jeff

PS I appreciate the constructive criticism offered by Daniel Wedeking. Daniel Wedeking's response is appreciated! Good points all. Thanks Daniel. The business is going very well. We haven't borrowed a penny to start up and won't do so. My 21 year old son is home from college now and we are working like madmen to build the stuff people can't seem to get enough of. I am working this Summer on a more long term solution to my ever increasing orders and lines of cages and racks. I have arboreal cages ready as well but can't offer them just yet. I have to get this labor/production thing in hand first. I'm working on it...