FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 09:13 PM   #1281
LD50_Junkie
Quote:
From what I understand, there has been no legal action taken against Ashley by anyone thus far. The only thing we have to go off of is hearsay... I am saying that there has been no legal case made against her. That leads me to believe that posting her face around a show saying not to sell to her could be considered defamation of character.

Here is a quote from a website.

...From the evidence posted here I think she most likely does have IBD in her collection. I also think that anyone who used this info in court might have a chance in getting something accomplished. Such as causing her to have her animals taken away or something along those lines.
I hate to be "that guy", but you have contradicted yourself.

You stated that since there'a no legal proceedings against her that any attempts at barring her from expos could be considered "slander". And yet you go ahead a few sentences down and state that the evidence is damning that she was irrepressible and has IBD in her collection.

If the evidence is there it cannot be "slander" by definition. The very definition you invoked, actually.