FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 09:39 PM   #1282
amercnwmn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screamingdragon View Post

From what I understand, there has been no legal action taken against Ashley by anyone thus far. The only thing we have to go off of is hearsay. I am not saying that she doesn't have IBD in her collection. I am saying that there has been no legal case made against her. That leads me to believe that posting her face around a show saying not to sell to her could be considered defamation of character.
What legal action would you suggest would be effective, at this point?

Right now there's no SOLID proof her snakes have IBD. Just a high likelihood.

There IS solid proof she sold snakes AFTER having a diagnosis INDICATING IBD.
There IS solid proof she sold mite infested snakes, lied and misrepresented her snakes.
However, until testing is done, and even then, it's going to be a difficult thing to prove.

Quote:
I just think there is a right way and a wrong way to go about situations like this one. Anyone who reads this thread probably won't want to have anything to do with Ashley.
I agree.
As far as blocking someone like Ashley from attending a show, I think her actions so far would be grounds enough to do so.

Do the promoters have a right to deny service to anyone?
If this were dogs we were referring to, and a known dog fighter showed up at a dog expo, I think he'd get denied service.

Unfortunately there are still those out there that think this is "just a thread picking on Ashley for no reason" and these people have snakes from Ashley, and still persist on placing themselves and their collections in a potentially risky situation. If THEY sell snakes that may also be affected..WOW.