FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Nick Maitland / nickmaitland96
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 06:34 PM   #22
nickmaitland96
no what i have is not just a caramel she is het for glow its hard to explain yourself when you have multiple people critisizing you. on the auction site i listed her as a normal caramel even know she was het for glow just to sell her and make some quick cash. me and my friend produced this snake THE PARENTS WERE GHOST HET CARAMEL times CARAMEL HET GHOST! the ad i posted with the caramel glow times caramel glow was set up for my friend in texas he gave me all the information on her and i posted the ad for him he said he had no pics so i put mine on there to show people what caramels look like i do kinda realize now that it was stupid of me to do that because i just contacted him and asked for a pic and he sent me a picture of a snake that isnt even a ball python so i was played an now look bad on this site . all i have is the caramel het for glow that i posted up in the mojave pastel wanted ad. i didnt know that caramel glow times caramel glow wouldnt produce any hets so when people started writing me about it i deleted it . do you guys understan where i am coming from now im really sorry for everything please dont ruin my reputation it wasnt meant to cause anyone any harm im sorry and im going to hold her back and not offer her on this site again!

once again im really sorry thanks nick.