FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Regurgitation Help-Trying to throw-up, nothing coming out??
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 12:19 PM   #27
Elepheguttata007
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
I get it now. You're from MO, and I didn't "show you". My bad. Allow me. (now that was rude. See the difference?)

This is what could happen when a vet gives you injection instructions like a mammal would receive. Hope you're up to the possibilities...

Thanks for the vote of confidence Matt. Some people just need to learn the hard way though. And she obviously knows so much about this stuff she had to come and ask if her snake was actually ill or not.

Anyway, not my problem. My animals aren't sick.
I don't know what your problem is..I took him to a referred herp vet, who treated him with oral injections..And I never said I knew everything, I came to this site first because I trust people's opinions on here..and this is what I get? I am not a confrontational person, and I hate it that you continue to bash me, when I've done nothing wrong..I have tried my best to show appreciation for everyone's input, and just haven't had the time to properly respond, and I tried to be polite and say thank you anyway...*sigh*...
Thanks for your concern..