FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - 40 Dead Snakes Found In Greensboro Home, Man Charged
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 11:21 AM   #53
herp_huggs
"Chris Walton was charged with multiple counts of cruelty to an animal after snakes and dead rats were found in a rental home on Larson Street."

Did you even read this article?? I'm not sure what the definition of "inflict" has to do with anything... no one has said he "intentionally" did jack... what he did do is cause the death of over 40 animals that were in his care. (depending on him entirely) I don't really see how this relates to a barn fire unless maybe the person involved with the fire saw it coming from a long ways away and did nothing to remove the animals (which I'm sure is not the case with your friend).

Do you know the man in question or something? Because at this point in time your grasping at straws to defend him is starting to get a little redundant... obviously the man is "innocent until proven guilty" etc etc but that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to at least stand before a judge and explain how animals in his care suddenly died (and decomposed to some extent even) and then were left behind for someone else to deal with....
P.s. I did not "change the definition" I posted, I simply stated that in my opinion, letting an animal freeze to death is no better than letting it starve (which is actually included in the definition) and as far as we know, he could have let them starve....