FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy hboyles66(Hank Boyles & Melissa Bayles) Ripoff
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 08:40 PM   #62
lauraleellbp
The seller posted proof that the full amount sent by the buyer had not cleared due to insufficent funds. I have not seen proof that the entire amount did clear, nor proof of communication confirming shipment AFTER the entire amount cleared. You cannot claim to have "finalized" shipping arrangements if the payment you sent did not clear in full.

The buyer keeps claiming that shipping arrangements WERE finalized, but the emails submitted back the story of the seller, not the buyer.

When I'm arranging shipments of live animals, I'm as specific as possible in communicating with seller/buyer to confirm that the recipient will in fact be there to receive the animals. The buyer hasn't posted any communication at all to this effect.

IMO a seller acts responsibly to prioritize the welfare of their animals when they wait to ship if they can't get that confirmation. I certainly would do the same- they're MY animals still at that point, DEPENDENT on me.

The seller has been up front all along with a possible shipping delay due to work schedule- that was in the original ad or one of the very first emails, even. If the buyers chose to ignore that and go ahead with the deal, that's their own fault.

Based on the info presented so far, IMO the seller has acted responsibly, the buyer has not.