FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For those of you who missed the announcement: HerpWantAds.com
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2004, 03:38 PM   #1
WebSlave
Arrow For those of you who missed the announcement: HerpWantAds.com

HerpWantAds

I decided to resurrect the ancestor of my FaunaClassifieds.com site as a dedicated classified ads website. Just started it up this morning, so for all you people wanting to buy and sell herp related merchandise and animals, please check it out and give it a whirl.

I have been toying with the idea of whether or not to roll back to HerpWantAds or not and drop the idea of trying to cover all of the animal groups, but I hated to throw a monkey wrench into the inertia this site has had lately by making such a major change. Plus people have been asking for a way to make the classified ads here easier to use. So this seemed to be a reasonable solution to address both issues with one shot.

The forum structure here does an OK job of allowing people to post classified ads, but I figured maybe genuine software for the real thing may be of better service to everyone.

Let me know if you find any gremlins in there. I haven't completely tested everything in there, so it's possible there may be a glitch or three.

NOTE: This notice will be removed shortly. I know there are people who come to this site and ONLY read the BOI and nothing else, so I wanted to get their attention.

Thanks.