FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Enough is enough with the classifieds (*or* Why you cannot reply to classified ads)
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 08:54 AM   #46
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
But if your discussing the animal in question... what's the problem unless the seller asks the discussion to be stopped. If the seller is ok with it... it should be allowed. I don't know how many times I have been able to learn something new about a species I was interested in because of a little Q&A on that particular ad.
I actually agree with more than just this one argument, but I highlighted THIS one because this was one of the things that drew me to Fauna in the first place. Not only did I learn something about a few animals that I knew nothing/very little about, but this function, along with the BOI has kept me from having any negative transactions with bad sellers. If it's causing too much work then you gotta do what you gotta do.

I'm not making any threats to leave if changes are made, nor am I saying this to complain. Just thought I'd share my thoughts on the subject.