FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I need some advice about mite treatment
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 08:18 AM   #23
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by George J. Ward View Post
No,you did not misunderstand. We have permiable skin the snakes don't. Yes you put it in with the snake.If the snake has the mites and the tank does not,yes you have to have the snake in contact with the strip.I have worked for a couple of the largest import/exporters here and have been in the field forever. Myself and many otheres use this method,it sure beats using 7-dust,which is another aalternative. The strips seem to be the most effective though. I also have never had a death contributed to the use of this product. Just make sure you have plenty of ventilation. This stuff cannot be contained,too much intake can and will cause respiratory and neurological complications.24hrs.in out 2-3days out repeat 24hrs. Check cage for dead mites and the amount that are in the enclosure. That way you can tell how bad the infestation is or was. Anything else I can help with feel free to call (772-240-3456) Thanx for asking for the advice I like to help other repitle lovers.

Thanks for the reply but you are just full of wrong information. I really wanted to pass, but you are are going to lead someone into killing their snake. In fact, a review of your post history reveals NUMEROUS poor recommendations made by you. Please know what you are talking about when making recommendations that will affect the lives of other peoples pets.