FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy coldbloodedreptilelover ripped me off and is selling the snake i sent him!!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 02:19 AM   #27
ShadowAceD
Good God. Punctuation is your friend. If both of y'all could type properly it would be a lot easier to understand this whole mess.

Dylan, where is your reciept of shipment from SYR? If you did ask for signature on delivery, it will show up there.

Mark, if you knew he was shipping the animal, why was no one there to recieve it? If you knew the neighborhood was "bad" why would you not be outside waiting like a hawk to grab that box as soon as it showed up? Also, what is your primary dysfunction in regards to trying to pressure the OP into shipping snake via USPS? Are you out of your mind or just that plan daft? Why did you fail to ship on the same day he did? It was just coincidence you did not make it to the hub and then his snake just HAPPENS to vanish from the porch? I don't buy it.

Also, why is your ad pulled down? You just happened to suddenly trade it to a guy in Florida?

Can we get a mod. to pull it back up and lock it so the two animals can be compared?

All I see is a scammer, too bad this poor kid was not able to see it.