FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ben Siegel Reptiles
Thread: Info Ben Siegel Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 08:41 AM   #33
Pmsayi
Candace, by bidding on the animals you where saying you read and understood the policies placed in effect by the seller. What you are doing is getting dangerously close to defamation. Ben has been more than reasonable with what he has offered you. The character of an individual is not measured in whether or not they make a mistake but in how they attempt to fix that mistake. From what I have read in this thread Ben has made a valiant attempt to make you happy and correct the mistake he made.

I have purchased animals from Ben in the past at shows and never had any problems with animals I purchased. My personal experience with Ben is that of a professional. When you purchase a product from a seller you are agreeing to their policies, plain and simple. If you do not agree with their policies you should not purchase from that seller. My personal opinion is you are trying to get a free snake to add to your collection and that it is you attempting to do the bullying not Ben.

Ben, I think you have offered to do all you can to please her. At this point you have made many offers and the ball is in her court. Most likely nothing will be good enough to make her happy. As far as I'm concerned you have done no wrong and I would not hesitate to purchase from you in the future.