FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Matt Miller of Matt Miller Reptiles. Lying about snakes that are his own.
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 09:34 PM   #7
mattie92479
Paul-

I have been watching you in the past over and over trashing people...I have a perfect reputation and I am not going to let some miserable person like you question the integrity of my flawless name......You gave me 24 hours for what? I have a life and am not around my computer so often as you seem to be...I have been working with snakes probally longer than you have been alive.......I dont know you and too be perfectly honest with you I never want to.....Stop starting stuff on here and mind your own business.....Not act like a litttle coward like you seem to be.....My phone number is clearly marked on my posts....Call me if you have a concern....This will be the only post I make and I will let the public make their own determination......That snake was sold to me by Monster cages...Matthew Martin is the owner of that company.....I owned that snake for a while and later on, Matthew Martin bought it back from me....He still has this snake today.....Look on Facebook under The Monster Kru....he has this female,and it is a female pictured now and it is a fine looking adult......Call Mr. Martin, I am sure he will let you come over and see that beauty FEMALE..Their are must more productive things you could be doing Paul, other than starting things up with people on the BOI.....Good Day

Matthew Miller