Quote:
Originally Posted by emericanz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Roesler
Quote:
Originally Posted by emericanz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Roesler
Green trans female still for sale?? If so, I need your papal address..

yes shes still for sale i have a few people interested so id need your zip code to give you a quote on shipping

916 Thomas Ave.
Pasadena TX 77506

total is $237.50 shipped for next day thats by usps
Awesome, let me get your paypal info and I'll send right now.

lenore@pinkskystudios.com im gonna try to get to it today but i feel like monday will be better to ship her but as of now shes yours if you send money now then ill try to have her out today if you send late tonight ill have her out on monday
Brandon, you have sent $237.50 USD to Pink Sky Studios. Sorry about the delay, I didn't get a chance to send sooner. Crazy work schedule.
ill have t oship monday unless you want to take the chance of her being shipping tomorrow.
If it is ok with you I would prefer shipment on Monday. What are your temps like on your end of the stick?? Mid 80's high and mid 60's low here. And to clarify, this will be a "delivered by 10:30 am" shipment correct?

monday i will run to the post office with her and clarify exactly what time shell arrive at your house. shipping maybe more if its 50 to ship dont worry about it. but i will let you know as soon as shes shipped on monday of her ETA.
Awesome, look forward to hearing back from you on Monday then. I was asking because $87.50 for shipping seemed high UNLESS it was a before 10:30a.m. drop-off. Anyway, I'm excited I was able to get her, she looks good as far as I could tell from the picture. Any genetic background or data card you have on her would also be very appreciated so I know exactly what I'm working with as far as future breeding is concerned. My Green Trans male will hopefully pair well with her in a year or so. Thanks again and I look forward to hearing back on Monday.

all i know is that shes full trans het hypo. dragonfortress didnt give me any background for her but i know they buy in bulk but also have there own lines i can check there site and see if i can pin point it if you wish
That would be terrific! Thanks.

shes been shipped! tracking number is eg850775221us
AWESOME!!! any word from dragon fortress yet?

nothing at all. i know i have there card somewhere so ill try to call them.
This is a test.