FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Anyone still into locality pits...
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 09:18 PM   #13
DISCERN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Who's to say who is right or wrong on that topic? But I look at some of the incredible creatures that have evolved to adapt and blend with their surroundings, and I am in awe! Have you ever seen an orchid mantis in an orchid? Hard to spot! Or how about a cheetah hiding unseen in it's environs? Or moths that dissappear on a tree 'cause they blend right in with the bark. An accident? Either way, Pretty impressive! By the way, great Stillwater! Trust me, it's different, and a keeper. I gave up my two Crumbly reds to KJ who produced the reddest friggin' line of bulls I've seen. I am glad he was the recipient though. I respect him alot for a non-yankee, lol. Trust me, he'd get, and appreciate that. Anyway, It's just not the same as having a true locality red like Ginter's. I've often wondered, and don't doubt, that the Crumbly line was "kicked off" by a Kingsville. We'll never know.
Thanks!!
Yeah, KJ is a buddy of mine, and he does have incredible red bulls. What I like about them is that the black seems to be just screaming black against the hardcore red! Very cool!