FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - BAD experience WITH **RK REPTILES**
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2002, 07:32 PM   #2
Neil Gubitz
Mike....a couple of things...first...I don't know you, and I've never done business with you (that I can recall? lol)...but, I DO know Rob Trenor!! I received 6 of his baby veils and 10 of his baby beardies on Tuesday morning....they are doing very well, and they are ALL still alive...there has GOT to be another reason for your bad luck with the one's you received???  I've bought quite a few baby veils from Rob over the years....not one has ever died on me!! NOT ONE! By any chance...are you feeding them anything BUT "Pinhead" Crickets?? Are you (maybe) giving them 1/4" crickets?? If If If this is the case...some of those kids can't handle that big a cricket and just won't eat??? Could that be possible??? I'm not saying, I'm just asking???

Secondly....there is no way on the face of this Earth that you are going to get a 4-week old Veiled Chameleon to get to a 2" stv without use of an airgun!!...period! At 4-weeks old, they should be a chubby 1"+ stv...and these ARE?? At 2"...they are probably 7-8 weeks old....

If Dana Pennebaker is reading this....she will know!! If I'm wrong...I will take my lumps...but, I doubt it....

Mike, I really think you're giving Rob a bad rap for something that he had no control over....you can count the number of Rob's bad deals on less than one hand! Heck...he's an ex-COP!! His whole life has been about doing the right thing....as you can tell by Rob's OWN thread about your deal....you don't seem to have too much support?? That's NOT because you are a bad guy...not at all!! It's just because IN THIS INSTANCE...you are mistaken about the "reason" for the death of 7 out of 30...I truly believe that! ....Neil