FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - is usark over stepping its rights by proposing rules for states without asking us
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 02:14 PM   #10
Lucille
After hearing about the model legislation, I think maybe I'll look into getting involved with USARK after the new year, hopefully all my house/moving issues will be taking less of my time then.

But I do agree that you should speak your view if you have particular disagreements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneynboalich View Post
i really dont see how its an awesome idea when they did it without our imput. keep in mind they are supposed to be fighting for our freedoms not making laws to limit them

I would be willing to bet that the model legislation was a while in the making, and that then and now your efforts and input would be welcome. You don't need an engraved invite to help the community, you know that many places would be more than happy to have help.
You have an excellent point in that too much legislation is intrusive and unwelcome. But if there is some, there is a lot to be said for it being the same from state to state.