FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - A couple of questions
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 05:55 PM   #1
Varanis
A couple of questions

Well here is Marys issue,
Freda and Scar were together ehh around 2 months 1 1/2 months they were copulating vigorously, now they "I believe are done" and want nothing to do with each other, She has not shed since around the time Mary put them together and Freda is going blue.
The thing is she seems to be getting slightly thinner and not appearing to gain any weight.
I am thinking the breeding may have failed but my thoughts have been wrong before so what is your experience do they thin slightly before showing if gravid or do you think this will not be Mary's year again?
Last year we tried to breed Igor and Scar = FAIL Scar turned out to be a male :faint:
My question is on Velvet!
He is a 2010' slow grown poss het blood pos het patternless 100% verifiable El Salvador, from Ron St Pierre imported parents.
I know they are considered more dwarfish in general size.
He last night left what appeared to be a sperm plug in his water bowel, "looks just the same as my 2 mature males"
I was under the impression he would not be mature enough to breed until next year! "he will still not be bred until next year but this just came as a surprise!!"
Just look how small he is still is it possible he is actually leaving plugs and mature enough for that or should I bring him to a vet due to something I am missing??