FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 07:09 PM   #64
Wilomn
Still hearing nonsense.....
Posted on May 12, 2011 at 1:08 AM
Ahhhhh yes, the rumors continue to fly around. I am turning a deaf ear to it once and for all. The bottom line is, with my modest collection, I'm only producing perhaps 4 or 5 clutches annually. Realistically, I couldn't handle more than that with juggling a full-time career and being a full time husband and daddy. Considering the amount of TLC and time I put into these fine babies, which is way more than you'd find anywhere else, I often lose sleep some nights in order to make available not only some of THE finest babies but also well-started, worry-free babies that will make their way into your home. So carry on folks, believe what you will. I just spent yet ANOTHER near-45 minutes explaining to someone tonight my defense, and I'm getting SO SO sick of it. Perhaps re-read what i've posted below, because I'm just not going to repeat myself anymore. It's not that I'm being obnoxious or belligerent, I'm just tired of it all. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, and when the smoke clears I will still be standing and doing what I love and what I do best -- PERIOD.

__________________________________________________ _____________

The above is taken directly, word for word, from his blog.

Seems that last year he was having problems too.

VERY interesting...