FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 03:33 PM   #256
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Schofield View Post
Stu, as I stated before I am not taking sides I'm just trying my best as a responsible member of this community to help the situation unlike alot of other posters on this thread. Rural TX, whose fault is THAT? LOL. I'd say for $3100 you can put the snakes on a plane, FIRST CLASS even, and let someone who has nothing to do with this fight examine them. If you are a seller answer me this: in bad/problematic transactions do you think you are ever at fault? It always takes 2 sides, but for experienced keepers/breeders/sellers most times the fault is with the reciever not the seller. But of course when it is with the seller his rep is on the line. We have all been burned before, and most times it STARTS with someone having similar problems. It does get emotional but you should always strive to be fair and balanced, particularly when it comes to a "undiagnosable/incurable" disease. This thread alone likely cost Jerry more than you paid, so think about that. He wants to work things out with you offline which is understandable. If I gave person A a refund but refused for person B, person B would have a axe to grind--like many in this thread. I had a bad transaction recently with a guy who got a heck of a deal from me on my "last" of the season snake. Even though I sold it to him at half price as is, and even agreed to get him a mate at the same price this season he freaked out about the snake and wanted ANOTHER one for FREE. You can see each transaction is different, personal even. Give some people a inch and they will take 10 miles, again not taking sides. Its just a good idea to do your best to be fair and balanced and unfortunately this forum isnt known for that. So take what others say with a grain of salt, your transaction with Jerry isnt over so there is no sense being a petulant child about it. Be the better person and you wont be surprised to see no one wins these contests. Not even Texas!
In what way is this forum "unfair", and/or "unbalanced"? And this is known by whom? Anyone other than someone who has had his ass righteously handed to them on a platter here? Because of your own personal experience, or have you actually done a study to prove your, what appears to be, personally biased opinion?

Sorry you do not agree with how this forum works, but in MY opinion, it DOES work, regardless of your apparent biased and self imposed ignorant opinion. It actually works MUCH more than not, as any rational person can see with just a minor amount of inspection.

You apparently seem to feel that only principals should engage in discussions of this nature, and everyone else needs to butt out, and I simply disagree. It's called "peer pressure" in case you have never heard of it, and it is quite effective in situations of this nature. The power of peers (meaning potential customers) expressing their opinions about an issue is what helps the principals to see what is right and what is wrong with their stance in a situation of this type. On of the main purposes of the BOI is to try to resolve problems encountered during transactions when they don't go as hoped by one or both of the parties involved. Outside opinions being expressed is certainly a fair method of measurement the parties can utilize to gauge their stance with the public to see if perhaps their choices are ill advised. One aspect of this is that the airing of such transactions then can be used by others as guidance in their own methods of doing business as well as help guide those people possibly considering doing business with any of the parties involved.

This has been the basic philosophy behind the BOI since it's inception, and I am taking it's popularity and support from the membership as adequate evidence that this methodology is working quite well, thank you, as intended.

So, quite bluntly, if you think you know a better way to do this, by all means set up your own website and take a whack at it like so many others have and found that it isn't quite as easy as it looks. Otherwise quit wasting bandwidth here with your inane complaints about this site and either accept it AS IS, or go elsewhere more appealing to you.