FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry smokey87 Tim Reynolds?
Thread: Inquiry smokey87 Tim Reynolds?
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 10:38 AM   #2
PioneerReptiles
re: Tim Reynolds

This is in response to the inquiry on smokey87 Tim Reynolds. I do not know of other peoples dealings with Tim. I can only offer you my personal experience with him. I am a breeder and own an online reptile supply company in Batavia, NY. I recently have begun switching over from crickets to roaches for my lizards. I saw his ad posted on craigslist and I figured I would give him a try. The first time we ordered he offered to meet us halfway (he lives 40-60 minutes away from us depending on winter weather conditions and traffic). Every weekend since, for at least a month now, I have been ordering roaches from him. He now no longer meets me halfway...he hand delivers to me at either my personal home or my reptile supply shop! He has been courteous, friendly, helpful in the roach husbandry department, and just a lot of fun to talk to. I have also purchased an enclosure and a pair of tegus from him since meeting him. No issues as he has been upfront and honest with me from the start. He told me last week he now has worms. I'll have to give them a try. So far my beardeds and geckos have been happy customers of his roaches. Like I said, I am unaware of other customers experiences with him. I can only let you know my experience.

Regards,
Crystal Poyfair
Pioneer Reptiles, LLC