FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 01:17 AM   #541
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryKruse View Post
On a side note (and not wanting to be anyone's messenger, so I agreed to do this only once with him), Matthew has advised me that his animals remain in perfect condition and thriving very well. He asked me to mention that his photography is really bad & assures those wondering that the animals are perfectly fine & not demonstrating anything like what Stu has experienced. He also states that he rarely goes into the computer & doesn't really want to get involved in this matter. That being said, any further correspondence from Matthew will be from him directly. If he chooses not to participate, then that has nothing to do with me.
Personally I sure would like to see more recent pics from Matthew. And Jerry, I think it would behoove you to convince him to comply, as he appears to be the only one coming to your defense with any photographic evidence, such that it is. Quite frankly, that one animal I copied the photo of in my previous posts just doesn't look to be the peak of health to me, and I would just like to be convinced that it was just a bad pic making it look that way.

Right now there seems to be a minor disagreement between yourself and Stu as to what constitutes a healthy looking zonata, and I believe Matthew could be instrumental in showing us solid evidence from another recipient of your animals concerning their health. After all, he IS already involved in this, and we don't really know for certain that HE knows the difference, so why leave us all hanging now? Isn't this particular thread pretty much revolving around CREDIBILITY anyway?

Speaking of which, I would like to know what Matthew's experience level is with these animals?

Heck, I know I had a handful of zonata many years ago, but for the life of me I just cannot recall what I did with them when I decided to move them out. But I don't remember having any problems with them neither and I just kept them in the same caging as my corn snakes.

So yeah, I have kind of a personal interest in this, because I always thought zonatas were pretty cool little animals.