FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 08:14 PM   #117
ShadowAceD
Andrew,

You are making bold assumptions and while I can see where you are coming from, I do feel a lot of this is emotionally motivated on your part. Someone attempted to black mail you. Your shipping erorr killed a very expensive animal where I am sure you have had countless successful shipments.

It does not make holding their money right.

You cannot tell me, with infallable logic, that they managed to kill that boa and make it look like that within in an hour of recieving it.

You admit to shipping with two heat packs to an area with temperatures in the 80s. There are articles all over the place regarding Illinois' unusually warm weather and on that day in particular. That boa sat on a FedEx truck, with two heat packs for nearly six hours in this weather. It very easily could have killed the boa and caused that severe of decomp. The boa very well could have died in Tampa with the two heat packs.

No one knows for sure how that animal died, but the more likely scenario is shipping error, not some grand scheme concocted by the likes of Sean and Connor. It seems too half baked for that.

You cannot justify keeping his money, Andrew. You can try to rationalize it, but it will make you look bad in the end.

You made a mistake, you admitted it, now own up to it, report Sean and be done with it.