FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 03:15 PM   #210
Keys & Kritterz
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftycrane View Post
just because a snake is worth $10,000 doesnt mean someone is going to pay him that much money. Especially when they see something like this. Who is going to pay that kind of money if they dont have the faith he will do the right thing for them?
I do strongly feel that both sides were wrong. I do not know either party, I just feel that not returning the money or a different snake is completely unethical regardless of the situation. You screwed up and the snake died due to your incompetence. YOU NEED TO MAKE IT RIGHT.
If he's firm on the price then yea they are going to have to pay that amount of money. The BOI is for people to make their own decision on whether to buy from someone or not. Everyone else's opinion does not sway me one way or another on a deal, its the facts and how the seller handles his business. If I was the buyer here, I for one would not be in a partnership with two other people, If Kevin's shady friends or "partners" would not have done what they did, Kevin would probably have his money or snake by now. If not then yes, Andrew would be a bad guy. 90% of the time I tend to agree with the smaller party or "hobbyist" over "breeder" as usually a hobbyist doesn't have the money or multiples of an animal, as most breeders do so its not a huge loss for them. If you think someones EGO is to big because they wont take the chance on the possibilty of getting scammed after already an attempt to blackmail by the buyers "partner" then thats your opinion.