FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Rhonda Alsa aka red.dragon.frog Terrible person Never do buisness with this person
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 06:57 PM   #173
Bill T
that didn't work this is it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click-N-Ship® - Postage Due & Payment Issues
Postage Due
Click-N-Ship® Payment Issues
Other Questions/Issues

Postage Due

What happens if I have insufficient Click-N-Ship® Postage?
You are required to enter the correct weight and shipping information when using Click-N-Ship®. If your item is short paid, the additional postage will be collected when the item is mailed, or the recipient will be requested to pay when the item is delivered.

Top of Page

Click-N-Ship® Payment Issues

What if I have questions about my Click-N-Ship® payment?
Check your Click-N-Ship® Shipping History for any questions involving transactions. You will receive an email confirmation of your payment status for every label you transact. If you do not receive a notification after your first label transaction, please verify that your Email address in your profile is correct by going to Edit My Profile. Once you have verified that your Email address is correct, check your Email filters to make sure that the Email you are receiving from our system is not being blocked or treated as spam. If you cannot resolve this issue, you can Contact Us via Email or call the Click-N-Ship Help Desk at 1-800-344-7779, option 3

How can I receive a Click-N-Ship® mailing receipt?
A label record is printed on the bottom portion of your printed online label. If you need a validated mailing receipt, please go to your local Post Office™ and purchase a confirmation service.

Top of Page

Other Questions/Issues

How do I resolve a “page cannot be refreshed” error?
Clicking on your browser's “Back” button while accessing your Click-N-Ship® address book causes the following error message to display: "The page cannot be refreshed without resending the information when user selected the “Browser Refresh” button. Click Retry to send the information again." This is a security precaution and standard browser behavior for this situation. We recommend NOT using your browser's Back button.

Top of Page