FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Rhonda Alsa aka red.dragon.frog Terrible person Never do buisness with this person
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 08:51 PM   #187
Willow
Quote:
Originally Posted by red.dragon.frog View Post
I am an honest person. I sent the monsoon. I have been upfront and honest through this entire thread. Most people I know place insurance on express items in case they are damaged or lost. It is the smart thing to do when you are sending a 100$ item. JeromyD has lied already in this thread and I regret doing business with him. He received a monsoon and it trying to get more out of the trade now. I find it sickening that you are doing this. You an I both know you got the monsoon and I hope you do not try and pull this with someone else. Anyone can take items out of a box and take a photo of an empty box. It will catch up to you!
Rhonda I do agree anyone can take an item from a box and take a picture

Most shipping labels would have had the correct weight, to accommodate for someone trying to pass off an empty box.

You have every right to contact USPS and get the information about your box....they have to have a logged weight for it. The best and most likely ONLY way to prove there was anything in that box, is for USPS to have logged it weighing more then 1lb.