FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 03:39 AM   #856
D. Mong
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas davis View Post
so all you have to ad to this thread is your feeble attack on me??? really? thats it!?!? W O W .... speaks volumes
no defense for ole jer huh? just me picking on poor jerry huh? are you serious?!?!?!?!? a 3 fingered man could count how many jerry kruse supporters there are on his one hand in this thread. and sadly just like jerry they have nothing to ad except veiled threats to sidetrack and dodge and justify.
funny thing is everyone that reads this whole mess can plainly see what type of person jerry kruse is as well as the type of "friends" he has keep on digging. see this thread is truly "sweet poetic justice" in action.
you hope i get crucified here? wow man i wouldnt hope/wish that on anyone, you have powdered wigs?!?! man that is all quite disturbing and shows your true character.
well keep on hopin doug as it wont happen.
why not state what or how jerry is right... in anything?!? can you? any one thing doug?
how about how he handled stu?
how about how he handled mitch?
how about how he handled joe?
how about allegations from several people as to jerrys, lieing, begging, smuggling or best one yet selling KNOWN crosses as pure ssp.?
how about jerrys need to create a ficticious character in an attempt to garner support here in this thread?
anything?
anything at all???

You have a very twisted aspect of why I commented in the first place. And to Rich and the mods here, please allow me to simply address Davis' last ridiculous assumptions he has made about me endorsing how Jerry Handled this thing with Stu. This is not a pissing match continuation of any sort. I want to make this perfectly clear so everyone understands this real well. For some reason, you are assuming that just because I asked about YOUR stirring the pot again, that I was in some way supporting Jerry with all that has happened here, and I can assure you and everyone else here, I am not!. I said what I did because your continuous and redundant re-hashing (you call it re-capping) has already been done countless times already, and is growing rather old in my opinion. I mean how many more times does it have to be done?. Everyone is quite clear about what has transpired here. I seriously doubt that everyone here needs you to narrate and recap every so often.

Note that I made no personal insults. So knock it off with the Jerry support commentary.