FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Missmohawk66 (Bionca Martin) is not fallowing threw on trade!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 01:06 PM   #30
barbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
Ok Barbara...just so we have some more details, and do this calmly and slowly so it's easier for everyone else to put together.

What was the exact timeline, when did you start speaking, what exacly was agreed upon in trade, when did you purchase the animal she wanted, have you received it, when did you two plan to ship, when did she last respond to you?
Ok we first comunicated on the 21st. I sent pics of my F3 female that is mine. She liked her so i agreed on a trade for half her dragons. She then offerd some others on the 23rd. We frst thought oh money and trade. But she was wanting to produce some silkie dunners so i said hey i have a friend with a leather dunner i could just get that one and we can call the trade straight across my two for your eight if you are good with that. So sent pics of the dunner male. She liked him and agreed to the trade. So on the 24th i made the deal for the male with my friend and he was shipped. I told her i would text her as soon as he got hear. He arived perfect on the 25th. I texted her a pic she was very happy. She was suppost to ship the next day as proof by the texts. I called her the in morning she was sleeping but answerd. I asked when she was shipping. She said she had court at 9:30 it was about 9:50 her time. She was like oh im late. So she said she would try to have someone else box it up. I greed. Then at around 1:30 my time a started to send texts to see if she found someone to ship. I finally got a text from her a 3:30 her time saying she was in court and would have to ship monday. That was all the 26th. So i tried to contact her friday the 27th asking her for sure if it was going to go threw. She reasured me saying "Hey ya!! Deff!! I will ship monday"

Now nothing and i know she has gotten my messages and she will not respond