FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - My first hogs!
Thread: My first hogs!
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 10:48 PM   #1
phoenix-cry
My first hogs!

I picked up my first two hogs today! I'm just loving these guys. I never really took a close look at them before, but they are a lot of fun.

First up is a big normal gal I picked up on Craighlist for 100$. She's just over 500grams! She was bred last year, I was wondering if they can clutch the season after without another matting? I know some snakes can do this and I know that hog can double clutch in a season.

She did not want to have her pic taken! I'll let her settle in and try to take better pics. She was all puffed up and trying to look like a rattlesnake when I fist opened the bag.

Next up is my Albino female from Rich Macias. He sent me a pic of her that was 'okay' and he said 'she's more red in real life'. He wasn't kidding!! Check out this color (I have a proper camera, heehe, I poked fun at him in an email already). She's 40 grams.

I'm excited about getting some projects going. I'm already set up to get a normal breeder size male. An Extreme red breeder female. Another normal breeder sized female. And a very awesome baby male red phase anaconda.

Blood red albino anacondas here we come!