FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Brandon Griffey
Thread: Bad Guy Brandon Griffey
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 12:25 AM   #2
Xavier
All reptiles can carry samonella. Not only turtles, thats why its always recommanded to wash your hands after handling reptiles.

Xavier

To: Xavier Springer <xavier.springer@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2012 8:27 AM
Subject: Re: Fwd: Auto 2

I look on your site and you breed turtles and Handel them witch is very well know to carry salmonella poison. I don't have turtles so the salmonella didn't come from me it clearly came from you.
On May 2, 2012 7:11 PM, "Xavier Springer" <xavier.springer@yahoo.com> wrote:

I agreed to wait on results to determine if it there were findings that determine there was an underlying issue prior to you receiving the potion. Like the vet said its not known known why it had ulcers he didn't say the bacteria was defiant cause of death either. I don't see how I can be found at fault in this matter.

Xavier

Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2012 8:44 PM

That ain't what we agreed on. When I talk to you the 2 Weeks ago. If shipping stress killed then then how come the snakes i shipped you ain't dead then? They are babies and we didn't ship overnight it was in a few hours. You need to do what's right I did my part. if I sent you a snake and died less then two weeks I would replaced it. I don't want to go public with this and tell people you have sick snakes but i'm going to have to if you don't make a decision by 10 am tomorrow to ship out my snakes like you said you would when I first told you what happened after the results came in and we agreed to wait. And you wouldn't return any my calls that's not good either. It's the princible not about a warranty we not dealing electronics.
On May 2, 2012 7:11 PM, "Xavier Springer" <xavier.springer@yahoo.com> wrote:

I just spoke with him.

He told me the cause of the ulcers is unknown. Yet likely caused from stress and it allowed the salmonella into deeper tissue.

Based on what I've seen in the report and after speaking to your vet, I don't see how I'm at fault. Stress could have been caused from shipping and then from being placed with numerous females for the entire length of time you had it. You accepted him and stated he arrived safety the night of the shipment; that he was warm, and was a good looking potion. As we agreed to trade with no mentioned warranty for either your animals or mine, we were both equally at risk. The trade was finalized at that point, and remains final based on your vets report. As per the vet it is likely caused by stress. The potion received the same care for its entire life without a single issue prior to shipment. I understand your frustration, yet the fact remains the animal died in your care at no fault to me.

I'd prefer to continue any correspondence by email.

Thanks
Xavier

Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2012 4:43 PM

Did you call the vet?
On May 1, 2012 10:37 PM, "Xavier Springer" <xavier.springer@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey,

I'd like to speak with the Vet tomorrow. This paper is kinda hard to follow and doesn't state cause of death from what I can see. I'll e-mail you after.

Thanks
Xavier

Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 6:54 PM

What's your contact number?
On May 1, 2012 6:39 PM, "Xavier Springer" <xavier.springer@yahoo.com> wrote:
I don't have any PMs from him on fauna if that's what you mean? If you don't mind send him a text and ask him to send a closer photo of the paper to my e-mail address.

Thanks
Xavier

Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 6:25 PM

Check your email on fauna Tom got it. I'm at work he can get it for you call him
On May 1, 2012 6:23 PM, "Xavier Springer" <xavier.springer@yahoo.com> wrote:
I can't really read that, is it possible for you to scan it? Or can you try to get a closer shot of it?

Xavier

Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 4:11 PM

It had salmonella poison.
On May 1, 2012 1:52 PM, "Brandon Griffey" <bonk2k2009@gmail.com> wrote:
The results came in today the doctor will be in at 3pm. What's your phone number? I Miss place it. Why are you selling your hold backs? Just asking
On Apr 19, 2012 1:47 PM, "Brandon Griffey" <bonk2k2009@gmail.com> wrote:
I sure will and you have the doctor number now if you have any concern. Would you ship delta dash?
On Apr 19, 2012 1:45 PM, "Xavier Springer" <xavier.springer@yahoo.com> wrote:
I see, please let me know once the results are in so we know if there is any findings.

Thanks
Xavier

Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 1:40 PM

Not yet it was sent out to another lab it takes a week or two but I was more worried about the snake having RI and it doesn't. We feel ok now about receiving the snakes back from you.
On Apr 19, 2012 1:23 PM, "Xavier Springer" <xavier.springer@yahoo.com> wrote:
So the results came back?

Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 1:14 PM

Ok
the vet clinic is called cedar creek veterinary hospital the number is
517-655-4906. The doctors name. Is dr.wayne Beasly you can call there and ask for him if you have any questions or for the results. You can shipped the snakes back to us
On Apr 19, 2012 12:44 PM, "Xavier Springer" <xavier.springer@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey,

I'm working 5pm - 5am this week and just got up @ noon. My wife said I missed your call while I was sleeping. Just saw the vids, thanks for sending them. Let me know when the biopsy results come back.

Oh you guys were talking about it feeding, his last feeding dates were 3-08, 3-15, 3-20, & 3-24.

Thanks
Xavier

To: Xavier Saci Springer <xavier.springer@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 9:44 AM
Subject: Fwd: Auto 2

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Apr 18, 2012 9:16 PM
Subject: Auto 2
To: <bonk2k2009@gmail.com>

Sent from my iPhone